The Saban Community Clinic was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
The primary function of the PCMH Coach is to provide support to the Chief Operations Officer in sustaining patient-centered medical home best practices in order to improve operations, maximize resources, and facilitate a more efficient work environment while increasing quality of care. The PCMH Coach will be expected to support a continuous quality improvement approach to managing PCMH implementation at SCC through the collection and distribution of data to inform care delivery and PCMH compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage regular audits to assess staff compliance to SCC established PCMH protocols.
- Schedules and facilitates trainings based on audit results
- Track department/individual PCMH performance metrics and work alongside departments/individuals who are not meeting goals to conduct quality improvement activities through test of change tools, such as PDSA’s.
- Manage SCC’s provider empanelment process.
- Assist and monitor clinics in their ability to implement and maintain new processes and other practice improvement activities.
- Ensures weekly collection, validation and analysis of clinical and operational data that is submitted in a timely manner to the COO.
- Analyzes and reviews processes, policies, and systems on an ongoing basis to ensure they are aligned with current and updated NCQA standards.
- Conducts training of PCMH processes/policies/workflows for onboarding of new hires
- Facilitates PCMH Meetings (e.g. DPI, Deep Dive, etc)
- Develop and publish monthly PCMH newsletter
- Assist in the submission of NCQA’a annual report to maintain PCMH recognition for each recognized site.
- Assist in the submission of new PCMH recognition applications to NCQA
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree and project management experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home
- Familiarity with organizational behavior, change management facilitation, and practice coaching
- Experience training and coaching staff in a health care setting
- OCHIN EPIC experience preferred
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come join our dynamic team and help make a difference in our patients' lives!