Be appreciated for your hard work.
Bug Tech, a member of the Carpet Tech family is hiring a crew member. We are looking for passionate and energetic employee who appreciates a family environment with the opportunity for career advancement. Be part of a hardworking, dedicated team committed to quality and service.
Our culture of excellence is about serving each other and our customers well. This includes providing ongoing training and mentoring, allowing employees to hone their technical and customer service skills.
- Full Time
- Starts at $14/ hour
- Location: Amarillo
- Full Benefits: Health/Denatl/Vision/AFLAC Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monday- Saturday Full Time Work
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, mentoring, and leadership development
- Fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Identifies pest problem (including rats, terminates, snakes, wildfire, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs) and appropriate solutions.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait and remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Inspect and identify property damages to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion as well as possible leaks or exposure.
- Access infested locations by cutting or boring into buildings to access infested areas.
- Daily contact with new and existing customers
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested areas and determine the treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure and tape vents to ensure an air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Safely work with hazardous chemicals and maintain records.
- Sell and promote our services and products.
- Be on-call and available to respond to emergency situations after regular work hours when assigned.
- Make confident and accurate decisions regarding the use of equipment, tools, material, and manpower.