The Program Director is a savvy, seasoned manager who provides senior-level guidance during the creation of client campaigns/programs including scoping, timelines, and budgets. A 2RM Program Director acts as the senior agency advocate on accounts, monitoring overall program scope creep and providing detailed oversight of project transactions. Along with overseeing existing client programs, we need a personable pro who excels at building strong client relationships and growing organic new business. The PD drives the new business proposal and RFP process, as well as scopes the new business proposal or RFP response, including the development of spec work, and is responsible for the delivery of the proposal or RFP to an approved budget.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
- Lead client programs/campaigns from strategy and planning through execution.
- Manage program/campaign timelines.
- Empower team to deliver quality work, on time and on budget.
- Oversee the consistent successful facilitation of client engagements.
- Manage PO approvals, program/campaign/project scope creep, and change orders.
- Maintain and monitor overarching client budgets and schedules monthly.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent client contract requirements.
- Manage assigned project management team members.
- Spearhead organic new business development.
- Lead client relations and resolve issues.
- Develop direct reports and lead performance appraisals.