COMPETENCIES: Must be detail minded, have good organizational, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to proof own work for grammar and spelling. Must be able to work well independently and with others.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of related experience in a professional environment.
- Experience managing a donor database or CRM.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills. Strong listening and problem-solving abilities with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism, and to handle sensitive and proprietary financial information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Commitment to the vision, mission and values of Logan University.
- Knowledge of, and experience supporting the major components of a development program preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher and ability to learn new programs as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms and talk and hear to answer phones, work on computer and to use office equipment, reach for files, documents, pens, pencils, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to read and write reports and to use computer. Must occasionally stoop or kneel to perform filing duties. Must occasionally lift stacks of paper and brochures weighing up to 10 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is exposed to a typical indoor office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
An employee is expected to assist and provide coverage for coworkers during peak periods, vacation days or sick days at all locations, and to work with administration in the attainment of the College's missions and goals.,