RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE Services is seeking a Behaviorist to provide behavioral services to adults with disabilities and challenging behaviors. Our focus is to improve the quality of life of the individuals we serve with an emphasis on teaching new, appropriate skills to replace difficult behaviors. Our behavioral programs are based on the principles of applied behavior analysis using best practice standards for achieving behavioral change.
This position would be 50% travel and would work out of both Taylorsville and Orem locations and fulfill behavior needs across southern Utah as needed.
- Create and implement behavior plans.
- Conduct regular evaluation of individuals on case-load.
- Knowledgeable of and implement all state/licensing policies regarding the use of behavior management principles and techniques.
- Work as a team assisting with the communication and implementation of supports that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Ensure that the plans, records, logs and other documentation are created and maintained, as required by RISE, the relevant funding source contracts, and state.
- Attend team meetings.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.