$17 Hourly ($18 w/ CDL)
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and CSU tailgates
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Beer, wine. and spirits discounts
Beer Delivery Driver Assistant is an entry level position that will be responsible for learning High Country Beverage delivery rules and procedures, as well as helping drivers to achieve any assigned tasks they may have. This position was created as a stepping stone into one of our driver positions.
- Beer Delivery Assistant will assist drivers on their routes or managers and supervisors, as assigned daily.
- Beer Delivery Assistant must learn all quality assurance guidelines of HCB and Miller Coors Brewing Company.
- Beer Delivery Assistant must learn rotation procedures; rotate back stock with every delivery and assist Pre-sales Representatives in picking up move beer and overall management of quality.
- Learn to develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Follow HCB Uniform Policy.
- Maintain proper maintenance of assigned HCB vehicle and observe safe driving habits when operating all HCB vehicles.
- Understand and comply with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Complete special assignments at the request of HCB management personnel.
- Properly handle packages in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailers storage areas, stocking shelves during each delivery and return of empty kegs.
- Ability to push/pull/maneuver kegs weighing about 165 lbs.
Delivery Assistants who are interested in obtaining a CDL to eventually be promoted to their own delivery driver route are eligible to participate in a Class A CDL training program provided and paid for by High Country Beverage.
Check out this video to see our awesome Delivery team at work!
Lead Product Supply Specialist, Northern Colorado
Full Time/ Salary
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN HIGH COUNTRY BEVERAGE, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.