Take the next step in your career and join the Eisner community healthcare team. Founded in 1920, Eisner Health provides high-quality, integrated community healthcare to the underserved population in Los Angeles County. As one of the largest providers of accessible, free, or low-cost health and social services in the area, Eisner Health offers a wide variety of opportunities to choose from. So, don’t delay, we are waiting to hear you!
Required to work on-site from the offices in DTLA at a minimum of 3 times a week.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage and implement internal and external marketing programs that will increase the awareness and reputation of Eisner Health. The Marketing Coordinator will effectively and efficiently communicate with all Eisner Health departments, locations, while planning, directing quality, and relevant bilingual marketing assets to a variety of audiences, including our patients, staff, and broader community.
- Plan, direct, and manage all marketing requests across all Eisner Health sites. Requests include but are not limited to patient education materials, patient classes and events, seasonal poster displays, and required medical signage.
- Support the VP of Development + External Relations with content creation and production of high-quality bilingual English and Spanish printed and digital media in coordination with marketing consulting firm.
- Ensure standardization of brand on all marketing assets.
- Oversee organization and storage of all marketing assets, both digital and printed materials.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all Eisner Health departments to ensure quality and timely content for patient population.
- Maintain marketing calendar for Eisner Health
- Support management of external agencies or consultants as necessary.
- Provide marketing support at all events for a variety of target audiences, including patient, community and donors.
- Produce marketing reports, including report for the President + CEO, Board of Directors, and other agencies as requested.
- Promote a culture of accountability, ethical decision-making, adherence to mission, and excellence within advancement.