- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 2 + years of accounting experience preferred (CPA or tax experience a plus)
- Ability to work collaboratively with the internal accounting team and external professionals
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking and project planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Proficient in business systems applications such as Microsoft Office
This is a Part-time position ideally working 29 hours per week.
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 50 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 12,800 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 1,300 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 18 senior professionals. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes an additional four days off during the end of the year holiday season.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.