- BA in Behavioral Science with a minimum of 2000 hours of employment in the area of Mental Health, working with adults, with Serious and Persistent Mental Health Diagnoses. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience working with single adults who have experienced long-term homelessness.
- Prior experience working with individuals experiencing substance use disorders.
- Minimum one years’ experience working in Harm Reduction and Housing First with a demonstrated working knowledge and commitment to these modalities.
- Broad knowledge of case management activities and wrap-around services and prior experience working with a case load.
- Capable of relating to and advocating for diverse client needs and interests.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer experience.
- Use personal vehicle for work purposes.
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, participants, and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID Vaccination for all New Hires.
WAGES: $19.83 - $24.79 per hour, DOQ
- $2,000 Hiring Bonus
- 10 Paid holidays and generous PTO
- Mission driven culture that celebrates diversity
- Potential for flexible schedule
- Clinical supervision towards licensure
- Competitive pay, based on education & experience
- Mileage reimbursement
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org/about/careers If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves nearly 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and career advancement. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, and employment services at locations in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Avivo employees help individuals transform their lives – move out of poverty, find treatment and achieve recovery, end homelessness, train for and start careers, and secure jobs. At Avivo, employees experience worthwhile work and professional growth as part of a vibrant and diverse workforce. You have direct and positive impact in people’s lives and are a part of make lasting change in our community! avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.