We are looking for a Product Designer to help turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
The Product Designers responsibilities include designing graphic elements and building navigation components, create a living style guide for all elements, assets and widgets for multiple platforms. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software, wireframe tools and basic code. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our application needs and help us grow our product base while making our application fun and easy to use.
- Collaboration with UX team, product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, personas and wireframes
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how products function and look to the end user.
- Create Journey Maps for Products
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Help prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct User Testing Surveys/Online/In Person
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of Figma and other design wireframing/prototyping tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of user design best practices
- Ability to make rapid changes to designs as requested.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field/role