Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and CSU tailgates
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Beer, wine. and spirits discounts
Warehouse Associates are directly responsible for moving inventory physically and electronically. Responsible individual must be able to handle and operate forklift, pallet jack, shrink-wrap machine, etc., safely and efficiently (in-house training available).
- Safely use equipment at all times.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times as directed by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work.
- Maintain first in first out product rotation at all times.
- Utilize software to move inventory accurately.
- Keep clean work environment by cleaning while working.
- Must be willing and able to be cross trained in different warehouse functions including but not limited to; repack, picking and receiving.
- Maintain a professional attitude and behavior at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Warehouse Associate- Grand Junction, Colorado
Full Time/ Hourly
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN HIGH COUNTRY BEVERAGE, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.