Lighthouse Works is a social enterprise non-profit, which means our businesses exist to forward and fund our mission of living, learning and earning with vision loss. Lighthouse Works believes in: Exceptional service and employing skilled, and qualified individuals who are mission-driven and values-based.
We have full-time opportunity available for an Experienced Director of Contact Center Operations. Read the detailed job requirements and apply if you meet or exceed the job requirements and qualification standards. NOTE: To be considered - you must answer the screening questions at the end of the application.
The Director of Contact Center Operations is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the organizations contact center operations. Primary duties include the management of all contact center team members and ensuring a high level of customer service, quality, and adherence to KPIs. This individual must have a mix of strategic and tactical skills and thoroughly understand contact center financials, analytics, workforce management, processes, and metrics.
This role works closely with Executive Leadership and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgement, and leadership.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Provide guidance and oversight of all contact center operations.
- Act as a catalyst for change within the contact center, consistently challenging the team to push past boundaries and unlock new achievements.
- Hire, develop, coach, appraise, reward and retain highly qualified staff, and assist in building a strong contact center team that delivers world-class customer service.
- Motivate and develop team leaders through coaching, feedback, and personal development to enhance performance delivery, meet contractual obligations and maximize staff retention.
- Provide leadership to develop and maintain team morale.
- Foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and professional growth.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal systems and processes to drive improvements that ensure effective operations, focusing on improving efficiency and increasing productivity.
- Regularly review the activities of the department to ensure utilization of the most effective and cost-efficient approach to provide customer service and meet contractual obligations.
- Interface with internal and external clients to ensure contractual obligations are met and client needs are satisfied.
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors through mutually beneficial collaboration.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and respond to client for requests to support business reviews and proposals present information clearly, professionally and error-free.
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective Quality Assurance (QA) and Training programs that foster continuous improvement to uphold excellence in our services.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective Workforce Management (WFM) program to utilize reporting, forecasting, and scheduling to ensure the effective utilization of resources to support business objectives and service level agreements.
- Partner with WFM to actively distribute/redistribute resources to match demand in real-time.
- Establish and monitor volume forecasts to develop capacity plans across campaigns.
- Achieve intraday, daily, weekly, and monthly SLA targets.
- Analyze and interpret contact center reports and use results to manage resources and measure as well as drive performance.
- Support the development of department budget and own oversight throughout the fiscal year.
- Meet financial objectives by estimating requirements, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Assist with the preparation and development of proposals for new business.
- Participate with the Executive Leadership Team for long term strategic planning, and service development.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and implementing new contact center service offerings towards the fulfillment of our mission, strategic plan, and the changing needs of our customers.
- Assist with designing and implementing business plans and procedures, including annual operating budgets and the expansion into new markets.
- Analyze data and metrics to evaluate business performance, drive results, and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth in accordance with Lighthouses Vision Traction Organizer and the Lighthouse Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Promote, advance, and support the increased employment of qualified persons who are blind or visually impaired throughout the organization.
- Coordinate with support departments (HR, Finance, IT, etc.) to support contact center operations.
- Partner with HR for onboarding, performance / behavioral issues and exit of employees, ensuring thorough, accurate, and timely completion.
- Demonstrate professional, courteous, and constructive behavior with coworkers, subordinates, and the public.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work with the Leadership team to ensure compliance with company policy, state and federal employment laws.
- Model and champion all organizational core values, including the Lighthouse Entrepreneurial Operating System.