We are looking for a reliable individual with a progressive, helpful attitude toward customers and their projects. Candidates must be committed to providing service to customers at a level that exceeds their expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to articulate our process and messages professionally and error-free, while answering complex questions simply and clearly.
- Self-Directed worker capable of staying on tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience using multiple review platforms and other Microsoft Office programs
- Great attention to detail
- Construction background or experience a plus
Precision Countertops offers a competitive compensation. To see a listing of all our current openings, please visit our website at www.precisioncountertops.com.
Precision Countertops is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!