- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year related experience
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Work effectively with deadlines
- Computer literate
- Able to work a regular work schedule of 20-25 hours per week during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
This is a Part-time position ideally working Monday through Friday 4 to 5 hours per day.
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.