- A Master’s Degree in public health, public policy, or other related social science discipline is preferred; Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience will be considered
- Demonstrated understanding of and interest in federal and state health policy and health care delivery system issues
- Experience in conducting web-based research, literature reviews, and environmental scans
- Familiarity in program evaluation, data management and analysis
- Proficiency in Tableau, ArcGIS and other data analysis and visualization software
- Comfortable with and/or willingness to learn quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience in developing PowerPoint presentations and/or summarizing research and mapping data and information targeting diverse stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in an environment of change
- Respect for diversity and knowledge of the region’s demographics
All employees are expected to comply with EHF values, EHF citizenship expectations and EHF policies and procedures. These include: taking responsibility for actions and outcomes, being a good stewardship of resources, being transparent, being a team player, producing high quality work and maintaining a high level of productivity. All employees are expected to have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Compensation: Salary will be set in accordance with the successful candidate’s experience. In addition to salary, the candidate will receive Episcopal Health Foundation’s employee benefits which include comprehensive health insurance coverage and a retirement plan to which the Foundation will contribute an amount equal to 9% of base salary.