About Vandelay Hospitality Group:
Vandelay Hospitality Group has developed restaurant brands and services that evoke a combination of rich American heritage, exquisite craftsmanship, and an eye for detail across all touch points. Our dedication to honest food and credible service is predicated upon our commitment and respect to our partners and guests. Each of our properties hope to provide a comfortable and timeless experience for all to enjoy.
VHG Service Ethos
Polished Prompt Knowledgeable Guest Focused Team Oriented
A Cashier at Vandelay Hospitality Group is responsible for accurately providing excellent service to our guests. The Cashier is responsible for processing transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, and overall cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Ability to create a friendly and inviting guest experience over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail; you make sure every to-go order is accurate.
- A can-do attitude: you tackle every task with a smile.
- Team player: you are always willing to give and ask for help.
- To-go or curbside experience is preferred, but not required.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs. and continuously bend, reach and twist; you are constantly on the move.
- Family Meals.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development, and career growth.
- Dining discounts at all Vandelay Hospitality Group brands.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the 4th of July.