You’re comfortable using both sides of your brain. Your team is awestruck by your ability to balance analytical thinking with creative ideation. As a successful Media Planner and Buyer at Two Rivers Marketing, you must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and share the holiday treats from vendors with everyone. You’re a strategically minded media expert, savvy negotiator, and excellent communicator — skilled at crafting tactical recommendations to engage audiences and drive brand interactions. You’ll work closely with other agency media strategists to architect connected experiences across all online and offline channels and align paid, owned, and earned media efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
- Lead the tactical planning and execution of paid media strategies.
- Ensure integrated media plans are on strategy and align with integrated efforts across paid, owned and earned marketing efforts.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Work with account teams and other agency subject matter experts to development measurement plans for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Present media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Work with Media Coordinator to manage all facets of plan execution, including RFPs, insertion placement, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimization, billing and budget reconciliation, and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimization and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Proactively serve as an agency subject matter expert, resource and thought leader on all things related to paid media, including:
- How audiences navigate and consume content across all media channels.
- New and emerging technologies, tactics, platforms and media buying methodologies.
- How to leverage paid media as a marketing strategy for connecting with target audiences across multiple channels.