StoneMors Purpose is People.
We are committed to investing in our employees to help them achieve greatness. We truly believe that our employees are the heart and foundation of our success. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are offering new and improved benefit options for full time employees including 401K with a company match, enhanced training programs, career advancement opportunities and so much more! We are also providing the highest level of safety for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we have to offer!
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones.
The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.
The Team You Will Work With
We recognize that employees cant show respect and appreciation to customers if the organization doesnt show respect and appreciation to our employees! Therefore, StoneMor is proud to provide our employees with a quality work environment and opportunity for both personal and professional growth. We are currently seeking a full-time Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team!
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k with Company Matching, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
The Impact You Will Make
- Meets with clients to make funeral arrangements, explains service options, assists in casket selection, provides pricing information, and prepares standardized contracts for services.
- Performs technical and cosmological embalming services.
- Finalizes details discussed during arrangement conferences with with appropriate tracking & compliance documents.
- Directs funeral services and visitation, including greeting family members, opening parlor, coordinating and instructing pallbearers, greeting and escorting clergy to chapel. May assist with funerals while not acting as primary director or act as hearse or limousine driver when needed.
- Prepares or coordinates preparation and issuance of permits and documents associated with funerals and embalming. This includes death certificate, permits from coroner, writing embalming case study and others as required.
- Removes and transports deceased from home or hospital to funeral home.
- Maintains cleanliness of preparation room and equipment.
- Performs all other related functions as assigned.