- Impeccable organizational skills; strong attention to detail and follow through is a must
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience coordinating and facilitating meetings
- Ability to work across teams, groups, and functions and to build strong relationships
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-2 years of HR experience required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and related applications
- Experience with HRIS platforms, Workday strongly preferred
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a laptop, desktop, smartphone, photocopiers, shredders, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Essential oils are worn and/or diffused in the work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use manual dexterity to handle, feel, and operate objects, tools and controls, and reach with hands and arms. This individual is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to type, file and lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee must be physically able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires the incumbent to be physically present at the assigned worksite. The regular schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, with an hour lunch, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- One to three years of similar or related experience
- A high school education or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
(1) a two-year college degree or (2) completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by equipment vendors or (4) job specific skills acquired through on-the-job-training or apprenticeship program