Seeking Behavior Analysts who have a passion for working on supportive teams to make life changing advancements for individuals and their families.
Tucci Learning Solutions is an Applied Behavior Analysis company that has been in California for 40+ years. With roots in Monterey county, the company has expanded into Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Tuolumne counties as well as other states and countries. Behavioral programming is formulated and implemented based the Competent Learner Model (CLM), precision teaching and direct instruction along with other validated curriculums. We proudly design and implement behavioral programs that are non-coercive and focus on positive reinforcement. Our motto of Play, Learn & Achieve highlights our philosophy about the importance of play based instruction.
The primary function of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options to meet the needs of individuals with a variety of diagnoses and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges. BCBAs are a collaborative member of the learner’s team. They facilitate in pro-active educational, programming and behavioral supports by developing and implementing comprehensive treatment plans. They collaborate with team members, related services providers, families, and other agencies as appropriate.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Design, implement and monitor behavior intervention plans that include staff actions, IEPs, reports, BIPs, ECMPs, crisis intervention plans, etc.
- Serve as a member of the IEP team that addresses behavioral concerns.
- Prepare written reports that meet the reporting criteria for all funding sources.
- Monitor staff in their delivery of programs to learners to assure coordination with goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively and courteously with internal staff and outside stakeholders including school personnel/administration, outside service providers, regional center personnel, and other agency personnel.
- Communicate new or amended goals with all team members.
- Collaborate with team in creating data sheets using an online company based management information system and other needed materials.
- Supervise supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians and Behavior Analysts in Training.
- Completes all CLM Course of Study units in a timely manner.