Working at The Bank of Missouri
At The Bank of Missouri we know it takes great people to support the communities we serve! We are passionate about caring for people and communities, and know how to recognize and reward our employees for their talent and contributions. When you work at The Bank of Missouri, you not only get to help others, but you also get the resources, opportunities and support to grow your own career.
About our Company
Staying in business for more than 125 years is hard. Really hard. If you think about it, weve endured many events, like the Great Depression and two World Wars. Weve survived and thrived, thanks to our great customers and communities. We were founded on core values of accountability, community service and financial conservatism. Those principles are the reason we are still in business today. Caring for people and communities is our foundation!
Weve built a reputation of being financially secure and community focused. We are an independent community bank and fully intend to stay that way. We are big enough to accommodate any financial need, yet small enough to give every customer the personal treatment they deserve.
About this job:
As an IT Support Specialist, you will provide technical hardware, software, and network support to all bank end-users via telephone and e-mail in a help desk environment. Additionally, you will be expected to clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner and serve as a liaison with various venders and network service providers.
Here are some of the great benefits you will enjoy as a member of our team:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal paid time off, as eligible and paid holidays
- 401K and Employee Stock Option Plan, as eligible
- Generous medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Learning, development and growth opportunities
As an IT Support Specialist you will:
Provide end-user support
- Identify and diagnose hardware, software, and network issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot printers, scanners, copiers and other peripherals
- Train or orient end-users and staff on use of bank hardware, software, and network resources.
- Utilize IT support ticket system to document, prioritize, and track requests
Perform routine maintenance
- Install and configure new computers, printers, and peripherals
- Assist with the installation of local area network cabling and related equipment
- Regular printer cleaning/maintenance schedule
- Assist in researching, evaluating and installing computer software
- Maintain inventory of all IT assets
Qualifications for Success:
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) from a college or university and at least one year experience (a) end-user phone support for desktop and application software or (b) installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing computers in a network environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Bank of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer