- Sophomore/Junior/Senior status at accredited College or University
- Pursuing degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a Finance-related field with a strong interest in/knowledge of corporate finance, investments, and asset management.
- Candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Spreadsheet program experience is required.
Please include on your resume or cover letter your anticipated date of graduation and current GPA.
Pathway is a leading private market fund-solutions provider with over $75 billion of AUM from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. Formed in 1991, Pathway creates and manages single-and multi-investor programs for institutional investors worldwide, investing in various private market strategies through primaries, secondaries, co-investments, and direct investments.
The firm is independent, 100% owned by its 22 partners, and focused solely on high-quality private market managers, in primary, secondary, and co-investment opportunities, on behalf of its investors. Pathway has a team of investment professionals and support personnel who operate from its headquarters in Irvine, California, as well as from its offices in Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.