- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Ability to meet goals while working under limited supervision
- Ability to implement Human Resources initiatives and drive projects to completion
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a laptop, desktop, smartphone, photocopiers, shredders, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Essential oils are worn and/or diffused in the work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use manual dexterity to handle, feel, and operate objects, tools and controls, and reach with hands and arms. This individual is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to type, file and lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee must be physically able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires the incumbent to be physically present at the assigned worksite. The regular schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, with an hour lunch, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- (1) a college degree (non-technical discipline) or (2) multi-craft skills acquired through extensive on-the-job training or apprenticeship programs or (3) in-depth industry and job specific technical skills acquired through a combination of formal instruction and on-the-job training. or experience to carry out limited projects involving the use of specialized, complicated techniques.
Preferred Education and Experience
- The ability to speak fluently in the Spanish and English language preferred.