Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for primarily acquiring new business depository relationships, enriching the banking relationships cultivated by with the Commercial/Construction Lenders. All while ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures. Passionate about working with Commercial and Construction clients as a trusted adviser with Cash Management products, and services in the commercial banking division of the bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Achieves assigned department goals.
- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business prospects with the C&I teams
- Manage larger clients with multiple entities with daily banking needs, and assisting them with new needs, additions and subtractions with the client’s product and service needs.
- Support the Bank’s Sales culture and recognize cross-selling opportunities for Bank products and services; and continually reinforce the Bank’s sales culture with staff
- Be able to work closely, successfully, and collaboratively with other departments in the bank. Treating all employees with respect and our core values
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization
- Provide timely and responsive customer service
- Provide direct assistance to a portfolio of commercial business customers via telephone, in person, secure email, and at the customer’s place of business with the implementation and set up of treasury management solutions and services.
- Assist in account openings, audits, and cash management paperwork. Teaming with Special Services to make sure first and second audits are completed correctly and in a timely fashion
- Assisting with transfers, check orders, account maintenance, account opening, and other servicing needs for commercial clients
- Educate clients on the compliance and bank policy for account maintenance, and Bank products and services
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Bank’s Core Values, and provide the Banks’ maintains an advanced knowledge of financial industry status and trends.
- Refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person and verifies, as needed, the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Assumes responsibility for special projects; gathers data and prepares reports for Senior Management, audits and other personnel, as needed.
- Meets weekly with Treasury Management Officer for status updates.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank core values, policies, and procedures
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represents the Bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.