Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager position at our Mountlake Terrace Redstone Location! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining all level of commercial real estate (CRE) and construction (ADC) lending relationships. Responsible for the oversight of a construction and commercial real estate lending loan portfolio. Emphasis is placed on sourcing and developing new CRE and ADC lending relationships for the Bank. Focus is on a “wow” service-oriented culture as well as cross-sell/other revenue enhancing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for sourcing prospects and developing of new CRE and ADC customer relationships. This should be done through solid business development activities, including encouraging referrals and repeat business and collaborating with the Team Leader
- Establish and service a sound and high quality CRE and ADC loan portfolio.
- Manage other internally referred CRE and ADC relationship prospects while also attempting to develop increased relationships with same.
- Responsible for effectively conducting credit analysis including gathering, analyzing, and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers and portfolios.
- Manage loan and portfolio credit quality for customers as originated and as current customers are assigned, including the update of credit risk ratings and recommendation of those changes to Credit Administration
- Oversee and ensure accurate loan documentation for customers
- Identify and successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities primarily around gathering of deposits and making appropriate referrals.
- Collaborate with credit analysts to prepare and present credit requests to SVP Construction Lending, Chief Lending Officer and Credit Administration.
- Assists in the management of troubled assets as requested including attending problem loan meetings
- Represent the Bank in various community, business and professional activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.