In Young Living’s People Department, we take pride in knowing that we are partners to the people who power our business. HR Coordinators are the backbone of our department. Because of these talented professionals our employees know that they can count on exceptional people-service. Under direction of HR leadership, the Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for understanding our department framework and managing inquiries and requests in a professional manner. This person gets to work closely with senior HR management in supporting designated business entities. This position carries out assisting in responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance in a warehouse setting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Serves as a point of contact for Distribution Center employees
- Coordinate and oversee the Distribution Center Events Committee
- Maintains the employment law posters at the Distribution Center
- Assists Human Resource Manager with company wide training's on policy and legal updates
- Supports the Human Resources Information System Analyst with entering new hire information
- Support local talent in Workday navigation/training
- Reviews corrective action documents and maintains disciplinary logs and files
- Manage the HR general inbox
- Ensure service level agreements are met, and cases are resolved/closed in a timely manner
- Manages the random drug screen program as needed
- Manages all training classes and events held at the Distribution Center
- Maintains employee records and any documents kept onsite