- Strong Sabre Red skills 5-10 years min.
- TRAMS -5 years
- Strong excel skills a plus for client and internal reports
- Cvent knowledge a plus to work in combination with Registration team
- Creating Air Bills and Reporting using TRAMS system
- ARC Reporting
- Strong airline contract negotiation skills
- Group travel experience
- Handle Debit/Credit Memos
- Incentive and meeting travel experience
- Strong ticketing and exchange/re-issue skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Sharepoint
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Get your birthday off!
- 12 paid Holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
- Can be a hybrid role of WFH and In-office
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.