United Way of Southwestern PA is seeking an organized and enthusiastic nonprofit professional with strong fundraising, customer service, organization, and logistics skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced and energetic environment with a positive attitude. This individual should be comfortable working both autonomously and cooperatively and must excel at managing multiple tasks and executing them accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
Job Summary: The New Business Lead and Corporate Engagement Manager will develop new business leads and strategies that result in establishing corporate and employee engagement with United Way. They will be responsible for creating and executing a fundraising plan that will generate revenue from new business opportunities. Additionally, they will be responsible to increase revenue and maintain relationships with existing corporate partners and individuals within their assigned portfolio building on the United Way culture already established.
- Research, develop, and implement new strategies and best practices to strengthen resource development results in corporate gifts, employee giving campaigns, event sponsorships and more.
- Develop relationships with new companies to enhance their relationship with United Way through volunteer giving opportunities.
- Conduct visits with key donors and CEOs/executives to review United Way outcomes and impacts to generate increased awareness and support.
- Set revenue goals for individual accounts based on evaluation of strengths and weaknesses and identify areas for potential growth.
- Track fundraising results and projections; Recommend tactics to meet goals.
- Ensure that the principles and practices of excellent Customer Relations Management are in place, continually monitored and improved.
- Partner with Leadership Giving team to develop growth strategies in targeted accounts for executive level giving meetings and United Way affinity groups.
- Represent United Way at community functions and activities to network.
- Participate in meetings and training opportunities to enhance product knowledge and selling skills.
- Manage special projects as assigned (i.e., employee engagement champion training, campaign events planning, social media, etc.).
- Commit to United Ways mission of improving lives and advancing equitable opportunities for everyone in our community.