Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use MICROSOFT EXCEL, WORD. Experience with other MS OFFICE programs helpful
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use office machines (fax, copier, computer, etc)
Payment to the hired tech will be $1000 with the first paycheck and an additional $1000 after 90 days of employment.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Medical premium 100% paid by the company for associate and family
- Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly and Yearly Bonus programs
- $2000 paid to newly hired tech from outside the company no matter how they learned about the position.
- Shares Awarded Under YOS Program: Upon completion of continuous employment from his or her date of hire [“Anniversary Date”] with AMCO or its subsidiaries, Associates will receive shares of AMCO stock as follows:
- 5th Anniversary Date = 10 Shares
- 10th Anniversary Date = 15 Shares
- 15th Anniversary Date = 20 Shares
- 20th Anniversary Date = 25 Shares
- Each Anniversary Date after 20 years of continuous service = 5 Shares
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Arnold Machinery is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and right-to-work employer. Arnold Machinery does not discriminate based on physical or mental disability where the essential functions of the job can be reasonably accommodated. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Arnold Machinery Participates in E-Verify