QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two years of experience in an office environment or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
- Superior customer service and communication skills responding promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance in a professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality and integrity of work.
- Ability to interpret and fulfill instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to develop processes to ensure integrity of work.
- Strong organizational skills.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have extensive experience utilizing technology systems in their daily work responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Typing and 10-key by touch skills required
- Experience with office equipment required
CERCIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS: None required.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to work overtime.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands while performing the duties of this job. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move boxes of records or files weighing up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Must be able to converse with staff members, and students.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are typical of an office job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
An employee is expected to assist and provide coverage for coworkers during peak periods, vacation days or sick days at all locations, and to work with administration in the attainment of the College's missions and goals.