Technical Support Specialist
Company: American Digital Security/SourceIT
Reports to: Support Supervisor ADS/SourceIT
Date March 12, 2021
Provide technical assistance to customers and technicians for a variety of security systems including video management, access control and alarm systems.
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails and track in ticket system.
- Configure security systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in customers’ systems .
- Diagnose and repair servers and other related hardware.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades.
- Respond to system health monitoring alerts.
- Process RMA’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical expertise
- Problem solving
- Task oriented
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment and follows the four core values of The Kincaid Group which are Family, Safety, Service, and Respect.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move servers and other office products and supplies, up to 80 pounds.