Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Sources, develops, manages, and retains all level of profitable commercial and industrial (C&I) banking relationships. Emphasis is placed on sourcing and developing new complex C&I lending opportunities and to cross-sell the Bank’s cash management products and services while growing and retaining existing clients. Contributes to the Bank’s credit quality by thoughtfully structuring all types of C&I loan products including but not limited to: CAPEX funding, working capital lines of credit, business acquisitions, equipment and fixed asset term loans, owner-occupied real estate and other operating credit facilities. Focus is on “WOW” service-oriented culture in alignment with the Bank’s values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for sourcing prospects and developing new commercial and industrial lending customer relationships with revenues exceeding $20MM. Solid business development activities should include referrals, repeat business, implementing a customer prospect call program, and active community involvement
- Responsible for effectively conducting extensive credit analysis including gathering, analyzing, and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers and portfolios.
- Establish and service a sound and high-quality C&I loan portfolio.
- Manage other internally referred commercial lending relationship prospects while also attempting to develop increased relationships with same.
- Manage loan and portfolio credit quality for customers as originated and as current customers are assigned, including the update of credit risk ratings and recommendation of those changes to the Chief Credit Officer.
- Oversee and ensure accurate loan documentation for customers.
- Sell appropriate bank products and services to prospects and customers with a focus on deposit gathering.
- Identify and successfully capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
- Collaborate with credit analysts to prepare and present credit requests to Chief Credit Officer, Chief Lending Officer, and Senior Loan Committee.
- Assists in the management of troubled assets as requested.
- Represent the Bank in various community, business, and professional activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.