Must have at least one year experience working with people with developmental disabilities preferably in a residential setting.
• One year of supervisory experience preferred.
• A desire, interest, and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required.
• Experience working in a group home setting and one year of supervision of group home required.
• Responsible for supervising staff, scheduling, leading team meetings, recruiting, training, grocery and meal planning, monitoring medications and developing plans of support for the individuals we serve.
• Strong multi-tasking, communication, and problem-solving skills required and some college preferred.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
• Detail-oriented and able to work with and abide by state and organizational rules and policies.
• Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record
• This is a Full-Time salaried position with a competitive salary and benefits.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.