The primary objective of this Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio(BGCSA) position is to work with the Chief Development Officer to develop and execute specific goals, strategies and actions for the successful cultivation and solicitation of funds from the corporate community in BGCSA’s service area. This individual will manage a portfolio of existing and prospective corporate constituents with specific focus on acquiring and growing support. This position will also support corporate-related initiatives such as special events, tours, presentations, donation drives, cause-related marketing, third party events, and other special projects as assigned by the Chief Development Officer.
- Develop and foster relationships with existing/prospective corporate partners. Manage a portfolio of corporations to grow their support through an intentional strategy including prospect research, cultivation, engagement, and stewardship.
- Develop relationships and make solicitations for philanthropic gifts, cause-related marketing, donation drives, third party events, in-kind donations, sponsorships, food donations, volunteer hours, and other engagement strategies.
- Increase potential revenue by developing new strategies for local cause marketing and point of sale initiatives with local businesses.
- Develop and maintain a “Plan of Action” for all areas of responsibility, including both short and long-range goals and objectives, and then work the plan with support from Development team.
- Manage & execute strategies relating to all BGCA cause marketing opportunities with pass through revenue potential.
- Initiate personal face-to-face presentations and/or tours for employee groups, corporations, service organizations, groups, and others.
- Work with Development Team to track all related activity in donor database & smartsheet moves management system.
- Work with Grants Manager in strengthening proposals through established corporate constituent relationships & assist in executing proposals for new prospects.
- Work with Volunteer & Events Manager and CDO in developing strategies and proposals for securing corporate sponsors and partnerships for special events (Wine Tasting, Grand Openings, Community Events, Youth of the Year Gala, and other events that showcase BGCSA programs.)
- Stays informed of non-profit best practices through continuing education and participation in local fundraising groups to keep BGCSA as a leader within the community.
- Take leadership on creating innovative strategies for corporate partnerships to increase revenue including volunteer and mentorship programs.
- Represent BGCSA in a professional manner at a variety of functions within the community.
- Assist Club Blue (Young Professionals Group) as needed to increase their effectiveness and fundraising capabilities.
- Additional duties as needed for the best outcomes possible for the Development Team including fundraising events, volunteer events, 3rd party events, & other program related events led by the Development team.
- Comply with and abide by all personnel policies and accept additional duties as assigned by the Chief Development Officer.
- Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork..