Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor or Associates of Business Administration or related degree (preferred)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job may require light travel to visit sites and a flexible schedule. Less than 10%
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate well with customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations such as in relating customers questions to catalog item variables, and pricing structures
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation.
SRP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.