- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience in project coordination, data analysis, or product fulfillment
- Knowledge of ad agency structure and media buying process a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs include PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Creative problem solver
- Skilled in consultative selling principles and practices
- Proven ability to analyze data to synthesize into a simple, easy to understand solution
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, and meet commitments
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media's benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.