You’re a digital pro who thrives on looking for new ideas and solutions using analytics, technology trends, and audience insights to influence brand relevance and sales revenue. A 2RM SEO Digital Strategist is responsible for working with cross-functional agency teams and clients to develop strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem, with emphasis on developing and implementing SEO programs to improve organic search performance for our global clients. The ideal candidate will also have experience implementing International SEO.
Accepting remote applications for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
The SEO Digital Strategist will be responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to develop strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem, with emphasis on developing and implementing SEO programs to improve organic search performance for our global clients.
- Responsible for the successful development of digital, mobile, web and SEO strategies.
- Work alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Work to lead SEO-driven content strategies, identify key opportunities for organic growth, and implement technical SEO programs and requirements.
- Experience implementing International SEO methodology for brands in global markets, including North America, Australia and Europe.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Provide consultation and guidance on various areas of online marketing communications (web/digital/social/mobile).
- Oversee the planning and execution of online strategies, campaigns and platforms, including social media, email, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, websites/landing pages, CRM/automation, video and emerging technologies.
- Work with account teams to help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed client objectives.
- Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions.
- Leverage research tools and data to form strategic approaches that are driven by actionable insights.
- Manage and assist in reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Tableau in conjunction with other reporting services to track metrics and refine client strategies.
- Collaborate with the media team to complement online buys by providing guidance on paid social advertising strategy and search engine marketing.
- Support Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing support, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates.
- Support overall agency digital marketing efforts, including contributing to social media, blogs and new business efforts as needed.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to continually assess and improve the types and levels of digital marketing services the agency provides.
SEO: Agency Subject Matter Expert
- Serve as an agency resource for SEO-related initiatives, ensuring availability to internal teams as opportunities arise requiring SEO knowledge and support.
- Provide SEO thought leadership internally and with clients, including strategic guidance, education and training as needed.
- Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, link building, on-page optimization, conversion goals and mobile search for clients.
- Consult with accounts across the agency in strategic planning initiatives.
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to create effective SEO strategies.
- Assist web developers and web designers with implementing best practices.
- Interpret technical site errors and recommend appropriate solutions (to be implemented internally or via third party vendors).
- Research and report on SEO trends and developments in key channels.
- Attend seminars as appropriate, engage in networking opportunities.