You’re a problem solver and an innovator who is an SME in all things digital marketing and SEO. You thrive on uncovering new ideas and solutions for using analytics, technology trends, and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies. And you can confidently educate agency peers and clients about everything from mobile, email and web/SEO to social media strategies. A Senior Digital Strategist at Two Rivers Marketing provides strategic thought leadership and works alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
The Senior Digital Strategist is responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to develop and lead strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem.
- Works alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the successful development and execution of digital strategies, including mobile, email, web/SEO and social media strategies.
- Provides direction and oversight to digital work while facilitating integration and strategic account growth.
- Provides strategic thought leadership in the digital space. Educates agency peers and clients.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Provide consultation and guidance on various areas of digital marketing communications (web/digital/social/mobile).
- Lead the planning and execution of online strategies, campaigns and platforms, including social media, email, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, websites/landing pages, CRM/automation, video and emerging technologies.
- Work with account teams to help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects.
- Act as the main point of contact to assigned accounts for all assigned client related deliverables.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed client objectives.
- Oversees auditing of clients’ existing digital marketing efforts and develops strategies and tactics for optimization.
- Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions.
- Provide SEO thought leadership and expertise for keyword research, international SEO considerations (North America, Europe, Australia), on-page optimization, conversion goals and mobile search for clients.
- Interpret technical site errors and recommend appropriate solutions (to be implemented internally or via third party vendors).
- Knowledge and expertise in landing page strategy, including high-level UX strategy, search and content considerations, goal tracking, form integration and general best practices.
- Manage and assist in reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Search Console, and Moz in conjunction with other reporting services to track metrics and refine client strategies.
- Collaborates with the media team to complement online buys by providing consultation on audience and keyword research, destination/landing page strategies and website KPIs/performance measurement.
- Support Senior Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing support, internal digital process development, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates and clients.
- Supports overall agency digital marketing efforts, including contributing to social media, blogs and new business efforts as needed.