Co-Alliance Cooperative is a modern partnership of local agricultural and energy cooperatives with community roots established in the 1920s. We are a service-oriented company, and we seek to make our customers lives easier by being their local resource for the services and products we offer. We also serve our communities and employees by creating a vibrant, positive environment that adds to their quality of life.
Position Overview: The purpose of this position is to act as a general backup to the Applicators. This role will engage in a range of responsibilities including general lot maintenance, receiving and delivering product, grounds maintenance and equipment compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with outbound and inbound Agronomy products
- Operate tender trucks to provide product to custom application equipment
- Ensure safety compliance
- Assist in equipment maintenance
- Assist in housekeeping and maintenance of facility grounds including mowing, spraying weeds, and moving snow
- Communicate daily activities, needs and accomplishments to the location manager
- Prepare and maintain records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- May assist in measuring inventory of dry fertilizer, NH3, UAN, and other chemicals
- Serve as a backup to Applicators