Qualifications and competencies:
- A university degree in marketing or business studies and/or a minimum of three years related customer experience work is preferred
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Customer service background in sales or hospitality preferred
- Highly motivated, detailed, and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in data entry into database management system(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Working Conditions/Physical requirements:
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Work in a Fitness Center/Community Center and typical business office environment
- Ability to lift and carry 10-45 lbs with or without accommodation.
- Ability to stand, sit, lift, bend, twist
- Ability to work on computer for an extended period of time
- Office Environment
- Work in the vicinity of children and older adults
- Ability to climb stairs
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment can be noisy and you may be working in close proximity with others. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers and printers.
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between JSV and its employees.