ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Guttman Energy, Inc. is a diversified energy marketer that serves the refined petroleum market. Operating as Guttman Oil Company since 1931, the company operates in 20 states east of the Mississippi, serving the commercial, wholesale, and retail marketplace. Along with Source One Transportation, a provider of petroleum delivery services, and Guttman Realty, Guttman Energy forms the core of the Guttman Group. Guttman Energy will generate more than $2.5 Billion in revenue in 2021 and is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the United States.
The Developer position is responsible for participating in and executing all tasks throughout the application development lifecycle including project plan, analysis, technical design/document, development, testing, and implementation for small to highly complex projects. The major functions of this position include technical research, development and integration of new technologies into the Guttman Group systems as well as maintaining code and modernization of Guttman's existing systems.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software independently (e.g., Visual Studio and T-SQL).
- Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
- Work with managers, developers, and occasionally external contractors to architect and develop automation tests for software solutions.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Develop new business applications to meet the needs of various departments and support our business units, etc.
- Provide excellent service by collaborating with other IT staff and business users to achieve quality and consistency, while communicating clearly and professionally.
- Follow development and implementation standards.
- Provide end-user production support for in-house developed and purchased software including after-hours support.