Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has an outstanding, full-time opportunity to join a collaborative and expanding team of mental health professionals who are dedicated to Bristol Hospital's goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in the in-patient psychiatric service of a 16-bed behavioral health unit and offers a diversity of clinical experience including both inpatient and consult-liaison.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in the in-patient psychiatric service of a 16-bed behavioral health unit at Bristol Hospital and offers a diversity of clinical experience including both inpatient and consult-liaison.
- Competitive salary
- On call compensation
- Expense account
- Comprehensive array of health benefits offered
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time off
- J-1 and H1b visa sponsorship available/experienced immigration team
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the central region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet
theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
To learn more about this opportunity or to express interest, please contact Traci Brown in Bristol Hospital's Recruitment Department at 800.892.3846 or email at Tbrown@bristolhospital.org
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Physician will meet the standards and requirements for Medical Staff membership as defined in the Hospital’s Medical Staff Bylaws, including those for Board Certification and licensure requirements.