- Three plus years of experience at a major law firm and/or major in-house corporate department.
- JD from an accredited law school and excellent academic credentials. State Bar of California member in good standing
- Local candidate preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Pathway offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Health Insurance coverage provided with a minimal payroll contribution.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center located in the building and other amenities provided by The Boardwalk.
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees who have completed a continuous length of service of 90 days prior to their approved week off.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 50 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 12,800 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 1,300 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s investment professionals work out of offices in California, Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by 18 senior professionals/partners. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.