The Counseling Center of Bristol Hospital is seeking a BC/BE adult psychiatrist to join a collaborative team of committed behavioral healthcare professionals to provide quality care and substance abuse recovery services to individuals with a broad range of mental health illnesses in the greater Bristol community.
Using a multidisciplinary team approach, treatment includes medication management, individual, group and family therapy. We have partial hospital and intensive outpatient programs on-site to support patients requiring higher levels of care. Transfers to inpatient treatment are facilitated by close collaboration with Bristol Hospital Emergency Department, Crisis Social Workers and Physicians. Duties will include direct patient care and clinical supervision of a group of dynamic and enthusiastic mental health professionals.
- Competitive salary
- On call compensation
- Expense account
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits offered
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available/experienced immigration team
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the central region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
To learn more about this opportunity or to express interest, please contact Traci Brown in Bristol Hospital's Recruitment Department at 800.892.3846.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Physician will meet the standards and requirements for Medical Staff membership as defined in the Hospital’s Medical Staff Bylaws, including those for Board Certification and licensure requirements.