- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience building SEM campaigns and driving leads for B2B companies.
- An expert in FB, Google, LinkedIn and YouTube paid Advertising.
- Advanced in Google Analytics and data analysis.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert at communicating performance and digging for information in order to create unique campaigns.
- Deep understanding of conversion funnels.
- Proven work experience in social media management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to strike that unique balance of being both creative and analytical and comfortable discussing both.
- Must be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation. Ability to make decisions, run tests, and drive the business forward.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Ability to coordinate the creation of creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Must be able to multitask and stay organized.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Must be an Innovative thinker willing to identify and try new strategies.
- Must be a collaborative team player.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
COVID vaccination is required and APLA Health will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran