- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years prior communications strategy and marketing experience that includes management advisement whether for colleagues or clients -- as well as prior experience portfolio that demonstrates both strategic thinking and ability to execute tactically.
- Versatile written communication skills (with demonstrable experience in copywriting, content marketing, blogging, or PR).
- Influential oral communication skills one on one, groups.
- Strong project and budget management skills, including the ability to independently manage and execute complex projects beginning-to-end.
- Preference for experience in the arts and/or non-profit space.
- Donor based, and/or consumer technology marketing experience.
- Experience using tools for marketing reporting, analytics, and marketing automation (e.g. Google Analytics, Pardot, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and optimizing digital marketing strategies (SEO, SEM, and social media (paid and organic)).
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, email marketing tools, and an understanding of database systems.
- Adobe suite proficiency desirable.
- Excellent understanding of social media tools and impact.
- Occasional weekend or evening work required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
COVID vaccination is required and APLA Health will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran