- Bachelors degree Bachelors Degree required in Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, Marketing or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within and supporting a creative environment - ideally one producing successful social media campaigns across Instagram (IG, Reel, IGTV Video and Stories), Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, WordPress, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Skills for editing and creating video content specifically for social media formats
photography, Photo Editing, and Retouching.
- Advanced knowledge of Office, Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Videography, Video Editing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Interest in and passion for immersive storytelling, campaign & planning management and digital content strategy.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
COVID vaccination is required and APLA Health will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.