- Bachelors Degree required in Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, Marketing or similar field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in graphic design. Intimate understanding of design, branding and digital best practices.
- Strong emphasis on original design based on a single big idea
- Great eye for typography and typeface selection
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in file sharing platforms; Egnyte a plus
- Able to keep on schedule and multi-task in a busy, production-intensive environment
- Knowledge of royalty free images
- Copywriting/editing/proofreading skills preferred
- Well organized with digital filing and daily tasks with astute attention to detail
- Takes direction well, especially when it comes to design feedback.
- Must be extremely creative
- Can work remotely with access to reliable Wi-Fi
- Ability to be flexible with schedule during critical projects and deadlines
Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
COVID vaccination is required and APLA Health will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.