Are you a Brand Manager who wants to work for a very well-recognized CPG company? We are in fast-growth mode, and are ready to hire an elite, strong brand marketer who will exploit the incredible momentum of our brand and bring us to the next stratosphere.
If you're passionate, motivated, career driven, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, look no more. If youre resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and professionally committed, we want to speak with you!
The Brand Manager is responsible for planning and executing product and marketing plans, brand positioning, communication strategies, and messaging campaigns across current business projects.
This leader will be a part of an innovative, consumer-obsessed team, leveraging data, insights, and proven marketing strategies to amplify our epic brand. In this role, you will be leading brand planning, 360 integrated marketing campaigns, advertising, media planning and buying, innovation, and brand partnerships while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Success will be measured by the ability to grow brand awareness, deepen consumer engagement, maintain brand health, and hit our growth and revenue targets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive strategy, budget and execution of brand marketing initiatives through any medium required, ensuring a singular brand message across all consumer touch points including web, paid media, product, packaging, retail, events, etc.
- Build and execute a full year marketing plan across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Analyze consumer and audience insights to translate them into marketing campaigns, renovation ideas, sales & merchandizing strategies, and/or category growth strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the internal Creative team and external agencies to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of Brand marketing deliverables.
- Facilitate relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources.
- Implement tracking and monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of Brand marketing initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations across marketing tactics and product
- Establish a deep knowledge and understanding of target customer segments and work alongside Growth Marketing, Creative, and Digital Product teams to offer a seamless customer journey.
- Communicates effectively and presents confidently to gain senior leadership buy-in on marketing strategies and plans