Preventative Maintenance Technician
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company that places an emphasis on being at the forefront of logistical technology innovation? CDS Logistics and Home Services is seeking a talented Preventative Maintenance Technician to join its growing team. Our team members play a key role in the success of our company. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in the field servicing Generac Generators. CDS advocates an environment where your talents and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have a strong technical aptitude of mechanical or electrical systems.
- Have great time management skills to manage daily schedule.
- Be able to work on projects individually or in a team.
- Always tackle new projects with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Performing PM Service for generators with the highest possible standards to help insure the company’s goal of 95% renewal rates.
- Completing warranty work on generators as well as filling out all corresponding paper work to insure proper billing.
- Consistently provide accurate diagnostics by using proper techniques and methods provided by the manufactures standards.
- Assisting on generator installs.
- Keeping company vehicle clean and organized and having routine maintenance completed on vehicle when needed.
- Making sure that there is clear communication between the office and customer on the status of the generator at time of service. This can be achieved by verbal or written communication.
- Working with Generac and GE tech support to provide the best possible outcome for our customers.
- Maintain high service level as measured by Trust Pilot at or above 9.8 Survey results.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- Ability to Learn basic knowledge of generator and electrical theory
- Aggressive in problem solving with excellent organizational skills
- Displays a high degree of tact and diplomacy when speaking with clients, customers and subcontractors